Sunday, July 19, 2009


Happy Independance Day!!

So we had a pretty relaxing day at home, I'm as patriotic as they come....but I don't do crowds if I can help it. But See? My room is all red white and blue! This print is on my wall! I'm patriotic all year. -Ann, you started the Americana thing, I LOVE it and had to keep it going :) -

Anyway, Cameron agreed to have his picture taken so we had a little fun.....


He helped me with some props.... too bad I didn't have a back drop....


The token pose....



We had some fireworks outside and Cameron LOVED the sparklers, he remembered from last year and just grabbed them and did like 4 or 5, no whining, no "ouch!" no fear! These are the cheap ones with the short handles too......


Brave kid.




Nathan enjoying himself until I told him we were not going to do the llegal fireworks his uncle gave him for today....
Then we got this face....



Um...Nathan? We have two police officers living on both sides of us....do you really think it's wise?
Hope your day was great too!

3 comments:

  1. What cute boys. I'm glad that you had a good 4th.
    Nama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look on Nathan's face when reality about the illegal fireworks set it. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures & fun memories. If Nathan keeps practicing "the look", he'll be a teen before you know it! I think that's a "universal" look that they have to practice in heaven....including the eye roll thing! Hang in there mama. Hugs to all of you, Peggy

    ReplyDelete