Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Tour of our new House, anyone?


Here we are, outside, playing on the swings in front of our new Townhome!  Why a Townhome do you ask? Because NONE of us enjoy yardwork, and Daybreak has plenty of places to play outside, exhibit A. They so graciously put swings and a lawn expanse right in front of our place! This was a cozy day in November BTW.

 They (Holmes Homes) started construction on the place in September of 2010. Here it is!
 This is a view from the back of the garage. You can see a patio then the back door and kitchen window framing.
 Coming along nicely!
 Inside up the stairs
 Look I can fit my hubby and our awesome friends in the Master Closet!
 Windows! and a porch!
 The cleanest my garage will EVER be.
 And here it is all painted etc!
 The view down the street at our next door neighbors.
 I'm walking to the front door to find out who it is.....
 Ah, it's you! Welcome, here is the first thing you'll see....stairs!
 Entry hall, stairs that go upstairs on the right,.....and to your left....

You'll usually find Nathan at his computer doing homework.....I hope!
Yup! Digital photography.....good job Nathan! Now back to your right....

 Next to the stairs the cut out wall leads to the livingroom and kitchen....
 This is the living room, the wall is plum....I like plum :) All the colored walls are plum but the light is odd on some of these shots.
Here's the back side of the cut out wall.
In the living room looking back to the front door....wait! Don't leave yet! To your left is.....

The Kitchen!





 The dining room and through the back door is the patio and garage. We could fit a patio set and a BBQ back there, Kevin says a hottub, I say dream on.


Lego Central! We sometimes eat at this table, but today and this week, or the next few weeks it will be housing our newest Lego creation.


 Circle back around to head downstairs, there's a guest bathroom on the left.....Down the stairs you'll find Penny.....


Come on down, turn right; (no other way to go!)

 This is the basement fanily room, there's a window on the left and to your right....
 Oh look! It's Kevin and Cameron in their natural habitat....lets see what they're watching....
 It's the Wii! Oh, Ok, I know, we have a small T.V.  I decided to buy a house instead of a 82" LED TV.
 Back to the left is the ping pong table (Whoo Hoo!) and down the hall to the left is a bathroom and bedroom...to the immediate right is the storage room. (you can't see the door, but trust me, it's there)
 Bathroom! See I told ya!
 Here's Nathan's room....
 And a walk-in closet!  Well that's all there is to see down here, lets go back upstairs....
 And Upstairs again.....
 At the top of the stairs is the master bedroom.
To the left more windows, and I made my bed, shocking. We want to paint the bedroom a cream color to give it more warmth.
To the right is the bathroom.....

 The counters are a plum color but it's hard to tell again, there is a linen closet and the master closet .....
And I had to show you my shower....Jealous?? I don't do bathtubs....... I don't clean them....... AND I don't fit in them, so why have one..... when you can have this???? Lets go back to the hallway.....

 Back out to the hallway upstairs, I'll be adding another long shelf here on top of this one, I can do my laundry folding here.....it has cubbies for storage; LOVE IKEA (sometimes, other times it's just a pain and way to crowded!)

Down the hall are two closets (one is behind us for linens) and another one for crafts, puzzles and games, and then there is the laundry closet (with red high efficiency washer/dryer and lots of shelf space), then leading to the end of the hall is Cameron's room, and there's a bathroom on the right....

 Mickey Mouse Bathroom! There's the plum color counters....I need a Mickey print here....weird reflection on the counters....now back out to Cameron's room......


This is Cameron's room, two closets, one for toys and one for Scrapbook stuff
(for me) Are you loving all this closet space?? We will eventually paint this place a sea green/blue color and have the lower half of it in Waines coating.

 Out one of his windows.....
This is out the other one.....you can see the patio and garage door. The view of the surroundings is awesome - I'll show you that another time.



Well that concludes our tour.....
oh, hello Penny...she likes stairs!

Well see you later!! Thanks for coming to the online tour, call me for a live one sometime!.:)

6 comments:

  1. Kel~ It's beautiful! I am really happy for you guys. BTW I LOVE the plum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful! Can't wait to see it in the flesh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous new home! I'm so happy for all of you! Yes, I'm loving the closets....could I covet too? Best blessings in your new adventures! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!! I love what you've done with the place. ;) From Studs to BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tour! Thanks for posting it. I can't wait to see it live, and in person...just a few more days is all I have to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, the Horrocks Hotties comment was really me. I didn't know Dan was still signed into google. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete