Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

Cameron woke up to a Lego Easter sruprise!

This keeps him busy for at least half an hour so we can sleep in

Arrrrrrgh! It be the Krusty Krab and Spongebob!

Cameron is always hapy when he gets his own bag of M&M's.

We had Kevin's family over for Easter dinner; it was nice, the kids got to do an Easter Egg hunt, and had a great time! Here is the after.....


But I guess you'll want to see the before......



 I love the kids running part of the hunt; it's so cute!

 Look at this little one!! So happy and excited!



And of course we had to swing for awhile!


I have some other pics but they'll have to go on facebook, I'm not sure why when I upload they turn sideways and I can't fix them from here, bummer....if anyone knows how to fix that let me know!
Happy
Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! Wish we could have been there but this kinda makes up for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a blast! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete