Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Lovin' My Earthly Existence


I am happy. Content really. There's not been much contentment in my life (my own fault) till this last 6 months or so. I am happy with my marriage. So happy. We are in a groove of mutual respect, consideration, and equal parts attraction; it's so reassuring, and heavenly.
I am so adore my boys. Nathan and Cameron. Nathan is 10, his soul is sweet and kind. Always caring about me and his brother. Always able to entertain himself, low maintainance, loves reading and legos, he's quiet and reflective. Cameron however, will be a force to reaconed with; he's 18 months, going on terrible twos. He cracks me up. He's so sweet though, just inquisitive and very clever. Not talking much yet, but he doesn't have to. He's got it all figured out on how to get what he wants anytime anyway, he's very determined. But this is all SO fun for me. I'm exausted; but entertained nontheless.
I like my job situation. It'll work for now. I'm happy in an easy, low stress position that pays really well for a night job. It provides me with a social life, and girl talk. I'm happy with my hobbies. I just got done doing a musical, had a pretty good part, got to improve my vocal and acting skills a bit. I learned a lot, and met a great bunch of people. Networked a bit, etc. Always good for the self esteem.
Things are good. I'm not overdrawn in the bank account. Kevin's in school and handling that and work beautifully. I wish I had more time with the boys, or to cook, or to read etc... but who doesen't want more time? Yes. Things are very good.
-disclaimer: I realize that most likely, ironicly, because I stopped to express my joy at all the blessings in my life; things will come crashing down all around me. Soon....very soon. (deep, evil laughter Wwwwwwooooooohhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaa)

No comments:

Post a Comment