Thursday, July 27, 2006

Incredible

Sometimes, it is almost beyond my comprehension why things happen, good or bad. Other times, I am completly confident in not needing to know why, and trusting that God has everything under control and there is no need to wonder or worry. It is; "Meant. To. Be."
"Everybody Loves Raymond," anyone?
In thinking about the new upcoming job of mine. I've gone through tons of emotions. Fear. Excitement. Panic. all causing me to question my worthiness of such an adventure. And I realized something today. That this is the epidimy of all of my hard work. All the years of the crappy jobs, with crappy hours and crappy bosses, have brought me to this point. This amazing place that I think....think, but am swaying to... know now, I have earned. I am here, and it's okay. I am worthy.
For awhile there, I didn't think I was, but I have come around, after listing all of my abilities, and experience in my head, and reconfirming with friends and family; I AM ready. Amazing how that works. The person I interviewed with for this job made the same decision and hired me.....DUH.
And now I am the crappy boss.
Evil laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment