Monday, August 10, 2009

My baby is Ancient!

Nathan's Birthday!
Yup, my first baby is 14.
Wow.
2 years from driving
104 weeks left;
208 weeks till he's 18.
Yipes! I feel old.


Ain't he handsome? :)
Here he is at the cabin, playing an XBox game we got him, he played like 6-8 hours this day


Here's his gift from Nama and Papa, Nathan saw John Bytheway at EFY this summer.


One of three shirts we got Nathan that my brother Dave designed; Dave sells these and some other great Zombie and Star Wars shirts online, (great quality too) and bumper stickers! at Zombies Happen.com This isn't a shameless plug. I'm just proud of my bro!



Then Uncle Jeff gave Nathan the Ultimate Gift AIRSOFT!!


We had a GREAT weekend at the cabin; fun, relaxing... awesome! I love it up there, so peaceful, relaxing, beautiful. FRESH AIR!! It was kind of COLD but SO nice. Next time we'll bring sweatshirts....just didn't think we'd need them in AUGUST.

3 comments:

  1. Your baby isn't ancient...you are! :D You know I am totally kidding (I hope). Hey cute post, and btw thanks for your brothers website...Karson loves Star Wars. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, nathan! so glad you're in our family. we're so proud of you and the man you are becoming. thanks for your great example. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday NATHAN!!! You are a great kid!! We love ya.

    ReplyDelete