Monday, September 21, 2009

Cameron the Artist

I had a week off from work and so took a TON of pictures and had a lot of fun doing things and spending time with the boys during my "Staycation"
Cameron enjoyed having me home and enlisted my help with his creative endeavours which I am always happy to oblige. Cameron LOVES to draw, color, create anything Lego's, blocks, etc.

He can do any one of these things for one to three hours at a time! It's fascinating to watch his long attention span and wonder when the stinkin' heck is he gonna get bored already! I watch him create while I accomplish tons of other stuff of course.....my attention span is not as long as my 4 now 5 year old's..... SAD.





Here's those beady thingies you create then iron together....I helped with this one...a little.




Here's a Haunted House sticker/glitter project he did himself . No help was requested....in fact; no help was demanded. Look at the cute crooked shutters he did. One opened and one closed....how does he KNOW this stuff?

This is an X-Box controller and DVD/Game. He made many games of different colors and built a Lego TV and X-Box to plug them into and "Watch"



Here is three of 6 Monster's INC. Pictures he drew after we watched the movie



He begged me to use Nathan's spare Poster board so he could draw REALLY BIG.....so he drew his shoe.....among other things. It's cute! He didn't trace it or anything, the perspective is really good.

This is the collection of Spongebob Coloring pages he did in ONE SITTING
Well we did this and Play-doh, and sidewalk chalk and drew LOTS of Ed Emberly's step by step drawing books (HIGHLY recommended for any kid 4 and up) ....he loves it! I really enjoyed my time with Cameron, he's sweet and lovable, very cuddly and fun, it's an adorable stage this 4 turning 5 time. I hope he doesn't outgrow this stage too soon.

1 comment:

  1. It is so much fun to be a mother and watch the progress of our children. I am glad that you got to spend that time with your Cameron. He looks like he really enjoyed his timw with you.

    ReplyDelete