Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Birthday A-Fair


Yes, on my Birthday we went to the Utah State Fair, and if any of you know me at all you know I NEVER miss the fair.....the freaky sales people selling their weird stuff, the animals, the atmosphere....aw, who are we kidding! It's all for the FOOD!

I love it!!

Yes around here we only give shoulder rides when we're sitting down....


Pony Ride!

Here's Kevin enjoying his favorite Polynesian Roast Chicken Vendors' Kahlua Pork.....



Then there's the weird stuff the weird people are trying to sell...... Seriously, who buys a mini-rat transplanted from some exotic rain forest somewhere....if you ask me it's nothing but disaster waiting to happen.... (Actually we DO know this, a friend of ours bought one of these Sugar Gliders.....nightmare)

At the activity farm again.....same as last year....



I thought this pic was funny, I was about to delete, then saw the like father like son pose....


Cameron liked the 4-wheeler that was just his size....

And then....my favorite Vendor.....the.....

My Friends....this is IT! HEAVEN on a STICK! Yes, they serve it on a stick, but it's a full size sandwich, warm and gooey inside, crisp and fluffy on the outside.....

Of course I could have stayed for the Deep Fried Snickers, Twinkie, Oreo, Brownie....etc.... But I had restraint....which I now regret....I would liked to have gorged on more items....

I have the recipe for this if anyone's in!

No comments:

Post a Comment