Monday, November 2, 2009

Blah Blah Blah Halloween Blah Blah Blah



Here is my token Happy Halloween blog post, just so I don't feel like a bad mom.....



Yeah, confession, If you couldn't tell, I dislike Halloween.....a lot.
Love candy though. Head over to my couponing blog and you'll see...
but I digress....
Here's Cameron as the notorious Darth Vader.....


But I love this little guy and I'd put my personal feelings aside to to play along...



It was a beautiful day, 65, sunny and we went to the park for a little fresh air....
Best part of the day.

See? Very Sunny.

3 comments:

  1. love it! i hate dressing up, but i love halloween and making my kids dress up! cameron looks adorable and way too old! star wars seemed to be this year's theme, don't you think? it was where we live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great costume that Cameron enjoyed. Where's Nathan's costume??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big Cameron is getting. I agree with Ann he looks too old.
    Nama

    ReplyDelete