Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We did the traditional extended family get to-gather at the Cracker Barrel. It's always fun to see everyone!

Here's my cute family with a very tall Nathan and a very short Cameron..... (compared to us)


So I tried to pick him up but he hung there like a limp noodle and made it look like I was torturing him.



My Cousin Ryan, his wife Dana, and Jackson


Uncle Kent and Aunt Lisa on the right,then Lindzie, Maddie and Preston who's 6'6" now I think.



This is my Cousin Alan and his wife Heidi -So Cute!


My mom and Grandma "D"



Sean and his adorable kiddo's plus Aunt Chris.... Sean's wife was off running a 5K while we filled our faces.....go Megan!


We had a great brunch. Then Kevin and I made dinner for the 6 of us plus my brother, Jeff. Then we played Mario Kart and other games. After that Kevin, Jeff, Nathan, and I went to see The Blind Side; it was REALLY good; I highly recommend it!
This is Cameron; playing his own version of LIFE for 2 hours!


Hope your day was fabulous too!

1 comment:

  1. What a great day!! I love that family pic of you. Did you cut your hair? Looks really cute. BTW thanks for the b-day wishes, I had a great day!

    ReplyDelete