Thursday, October 9, 2008

glenn


K, You have to know something about me.... I am very involved in politics. I could care less about politicians per say, but I am very up on world events. I am in tune to the outside world. I never used to have a desire to be this person, this one "up on the issues" but I've learned a lot about the world around me and found that I used to buy into a lot of things that were not real. I didn't used to be this way, this one to argue about political issues, banter back and forth with my siblings about who's right who's delusional when it comes to political issues. I didn't used to even care. But someone taught me that being ignorant is no fun either.
I have to tell you about Glenn. He is a guy just like you and me. He could be my big brother, he is someone that I get. Someone who knows what I'm thinking and delivers every time with honesty and genuine innocent concern for the whole world, but even more so for his family. Glenn is an alcoholic (well, he hasn't had a drink in 9 years), but he was into drugs, had pride and egocentric tendencies and hurt people with his desire for fame and fortune. This was until he looked around one day and noticed that he had everything...and nothing. He was at the very end, suicidal, ready to leave this earth because of indescribable woe and frustration with his material world, his lack of purpose, his emptiness. But by the grace of God..."Saw the light" and changed. He found a good woman, and together they found our religious Faith, a faith that changed him and bought him purpose, direction, and real love. His purpose is exemplified by his new radio program and TV show. He is a grounded man. Faithful. He tells the truth, wants to find the truth, is a man of values, an independent. He will show you both sides and show you the way God looks at things. We need this in this time of unpredictability. He's Focused on a goal of brining us together, encouraging you to be a better person, he has a focused goal....though he'll tell you he's "riddled with ADD." His humor is refreshing. I admire him and what he has to say. He speaks to me, I feel like he gets me too. I'm aware that this is the plan, to get more listeners.....get them to connect with the host. But I am aware of those tactics, but still, there's just something about him.....
Get a taste of his honest brilliance, and you will be hooked.... while explaining our maddening economy crisis he can connect with you and show you the future, the consequences of our actions....Check him out. glennbeck.com but better still, find him on the radio. He's the third most listened two radio program in the country.
See website links for "Economy crisis explained"

No comments:

Post a Comment