Thursday, November 13, 2008

About me


ALL About Me!! - I got tagged....it's a good intro though,

Name six behaviors habits that bother you in others
1. ingorance
2. judgementalism (?)
3. hypocrasy
4. violent behavior
5. being inconsiderate
6. laziness

Name six places you dream of vacationing
1) European Tour
2) Japan
3) Alaska
4) Boston
5) New York
6) Fall Follaige New England Tour

Name six favorite past times.
1. Movies at Theatres/ or at home snuggling with hubby
2. Going out to dinner then to most any Broadway show :)
3. Reading
4. Sleeping
5. Karaokeing
6. Cooking

Name six things you would like to accomplish in the next few years
1. Be able to cut back hours and spend more time with the kids
2. Get out of debt
3. Get a Regular workout schedule
4. Get closer to my friends
5. Go to Disneyworld with the boys
6. Take a cruise to Alaska with Kevin

Name six things people would be surprised to know about you...
1. I sing
2. I love being on stage
3. I am a large dog person
4. I love reading
5. I can nap the day away
6. I want to do foster care/ and adopt more kids/ and be a stay at home mom

Name six songs that describe your personality.
1. "I'm a Bitch" Meridith Brooks
2 "Torn" Natalie Imbruglia
3. "I will Survive" Gloria Gaynor
4. "Bring on the Rain" Jo Dee Messina
5. "The Song Remembers When" Trisha Yearwood
6. "Blessed" Martina McBride

What are 6 foods you can't live without (Specifics!!)
1. A Caramelo with a Reeses Peanutbutter Cup chaser
2. Diet Coke with Lime on ice w/ a bendy straw
3. Baked Potato with Butter and Sour Cream
4. Snelgroves Burnt Almond Fudge Ice Cream and Peppermint icecream with hot fudge, and lots of whipcream and almonds
5. Lays Origional Potato Chips, veggie tray, and my ranch dip
6. Don Jullio White Corn Chips/ Salsa/ Sour Cream and "Crappy" Cheese (Frito's Jalepenio Cheese in a can)

6 Favorite Animals

1. Great Dane
2. White Siberian Tiger
3. Giraffe
4. Golden Retreiver
5. Dolphin
6. Killer Whale

6 personality traits you love about yourself:
1. I'm a good friend, I am easy to talk to, I'm loyal, I'd do anything for a friend who needs me
2. My positive view on life. Almost everyone gets the benefit of the doubt.
3. I have many professional/ writing/ office/ get-er-done skills I'm proud of
4. I am VERY forgiving
5. I have a good body image. Relistic. But still good. I can name all my flaws, but am still okay with it, and they do not depress me.
6. The thing I love about the above is, when I was younger, I couldn't find one dang good thing about myself. Ever. I just grew out bad self esteem. And pretty recently too.

6 personality traits you hate about yourself:
1. I am a big time loner. so much so that I always want time by myself away from my adorable kids and hubby. (Secretly, I love my hour commute because of it)
2. I think other peoples kids are all annoying. (Other than my own of course) It sounds cruel, but true. Not everyone can LOVE kids. I never babysat as a teenager EVER because of it. I'm akward around them, and don't know how to handle disiplining when problems arise.
3. I'm WAY too independant. So much so that I shut out others. Including God.
4. I'm a little saucey, I like to flirt...still. I like to gamble -vegas style. I'm a closet bad girl on the inside.
5. I am a slob. My good body image causes me to not put in much of an effort. I'm really quite the slob in my husbands tee-shirts and my non-highlighted hair and no makeup. I hate girly stuff. Dresses, jewlery, I hate primping. Ah Well.

6 Things that made you fall in love and stay in love with your husband
1. We have amazing chemestry. Something that never happed to me before. Meeeeeeow. It was like palpable. Still Is.
2. He promised me he'd make me smile every day of my life. And he has.
3. He's a good listener. He's understanding, and patient with me
4. He puts up with my family
5. He doesn't care that I'm a slob. Doesn't mind my flaws one bit.
6. He's got amazing legs and butt. :)

6 moments in your life that you're most proud of:
1. The day I realized I'm not just a product of my family and their ways. But that I can decide who I want to be and become that person. No outside influence can stop me.
2. When I landed a job as an office manager for this company, like 2 months after I was hired as a lowly receptionist.
3. When I decided to have baby #2 - I let go of many, many fears that day.
4. I sang an accapella song / duet mix thing/ for this HUGE WSU Institue conference. Then my choir instructor asked us me sing it again later in class for the whole Ogden Institue Chorale, for the benefit of those who might have missed it the first time.
P.S. I did even better the second time.
5. When I decided it is okay to let some expectations go. Life is too short. I can give myself a break. And not feel guilty.

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh. I told Russ you put Great Dane down as #1 for your favorite animals. He grinned and asked if we can give you ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, no thanks, I've got a Boxer/Golden Retreiver mix and a poodle now. That's enough. :)

    ReplyDelete