Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fun times together


Ice cream smile!

I'm about to go back to work again tomorrow. I've been off for 5 weeks due to an emergency surgery I may blog about another time...I'm not quite ready to do that yet.
But regardless I pulled my Cameron right out of daycare as soon as I was physically able to take care of him and me, and I had him stay home with me while I recovered fully. It's been an amazing time for me and for him and the rest of my family. I was able to start this blog, and another one with my recipies on it too! I also got into facebook, but more importantly I got to play and play and play with Cameron. Here are some things Cameron and I were up to:



Playing Swords, we did this for like two hours a day. Cameron has his mean face on. He gets two swords, I only get one.



Playing Marble Works and army guys, and this is some alien we found.




Boys hanging out and eating icecream



These are his "Guys" they played with us too!



Playing letter games


"No more pictures mom!"


He meant it.



Making Halloween Cookies



Here Cameron is "Johnny 5" He says "Input!, Input!"


Reading Endless Books


"Playing" Blokus



Building a Palace with our Blocks

I will miss our time together, it's sad, it's almost like I'm leaving, but I'm not going anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. How much fun you two must have had. Cameron looks so grown up.
    Love, Nama

    ReplyDelete