Saturday, November 15, 2008

Construction

Our work in progress.....




The video above is of Kevin and our friend John hanging the drywall for our basement master bedroom. We had a carpet remnant installed just after this video, (which sat in the garage for six months after we bought it) and then Kevin and I moved in so we weren't cohabitating with our toddler. Now....A year and a half after we hung the drywall, we have finally decided what we want to do with these walls....(well, I knew I wanted pine or cedar tongue and groove, but at $12 a board, it was a little steep). So we found this awesome paneling that looks just like pine tongue and groove!
It's coming along great!



Kevin did the window wall in like an 2 hours, the rest went a lot faster!




Working on wall Four.....all walls done!

Now, when we clean up the mess, frame in the wondow, add doors to the closet and to the room itself, and then maybe buy furnature that is not a modge podge of stuff we've picked up here and there we'll show you the finished product!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have done. I will be excited to see it the next time I come to visit.
    Mother

    ReplyDelete